My office is located in a remodeled home in the downtown Kent area. I offer a casual and comfortable environment to create a sense of safety facilitate the therapeutic process. I currently accept clients, ages 17 and up, with mood disorders, trauma-related issues, and anxiety problems. My office hours are 12pm to 8pm, Monday through Thursday. Most major insurances are accepted. Copayments are due at the time of service. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, debit, and credit.
I am a licensed mental health counselor with 10 years of experience. I am trained and experienced in doing individual, family, couple, and group therapy and work with children (ages 8 & up), adolescents, and adults.
- My Washington State License # is LH00011262
- I have a Master of Arts Degree in Counseling Psychology from City University of Seattle.
- I completed a certificate program in the treatment of trauma through the University of Washington School of Social Work.
- I completed in-depth post-graduate training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy under the supervision of a psychiatrist trained in DBT.
- I am a member of the American Counseling Association.
- I participate in continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to keep current with the latest information for mental health professionals.